Links to videos:
- Be active stay active. Available on patient line. Booklet and DVD available from the rehabilitation unit.
- Living with and beyond cancer. Caught on camera. Survivorship videos
- Radiotherapy exercise class for breast cancer patients
Links to groups/ online support:
- Lymphoedema support group meets four times a year. Christie patients only, for further information please contact the Rehabilitation Unit on 0161 446 3795
- North West Sarcoma group meets five times a year at the Christie Hospital. Please contact the Rehabilitation Unit on 0161 446 3795 for more information.
- Stretch and De-stress exercise and relaxation group. Gentle 20-30 minute Pilates-based session followed by a 20-30 minute relaxation session. Meets every Thursday at 2.45pm in the rehabilitation unit gym (Department 3). For Christie patients only at present. For further information please contact main rehabilitation unit reception.
- Radiotherapy exercise class run on a weekly basis for patients attending for radiotherapy to the breast. Need to book in, to attend please contact main rehabilitation unit reception
- Pink Ribbon Pilates, Post-operative Pilates exercise programme: run for breast cancer patients in 6 weekly blocks. Currently only available for Christie patients, if you would like to be referred please contact your breast care nurse. Once you have been referred you will be contacted for a 1:1 session prior to starting the programme. For more information please contact the rehabilitation unit reception.
- Rehabilitation Department Main Reception: 0161 446 3795