The workshop draws from conflict management, assertiveness and emotional intelligence literature as well as a comprehensive communication skills evidence base.
The workshop will offer a practical approach to fostering collaborative working relationships, and tackling difficulties when they arise.
- Discuss the challenges in communicating with colleagues and explore the roots of conflict
- Recognise different working styles and the ways in which these can impact on our working relationships
- Explore how to get your message heard and achieve win-win solutions
- Discover skills for hearing, understanding, making requests and saying no
- Demonstrate a 3-step process for raising issues and concerns with colleagues
Who is the workshop suitable for?
All health and social care professionals, band 5 and above.
The workshop can be completed as a standalone or as a pre-requisite for Mediation Skills for Managers.
Dates and links to register
You can apply for the Communicating with Colleagues workshop on 25 April 2023 now.
Last updated: November 2023