The following travel options are available to staff:
- Cyclescheme - Save up to 42% on a new bike and spread the cost
- Cycling facilities - showers, drying rooms and secure storage across site
- Monthly free bicycle servicing sessions.
- Monthly cyclist breakfast - voucher for free cereal bar and a drink. Please note: this is currently suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Metrolink - Save 10% on an annual season ticket
- Stagecoach buses Manchester - discounted weekly, monthly and annual tickets.
- Interest free public transport loan - support in buying annual tickets
- Car share scheme - 50% reduction on parking fees and priority parking spaces. Please note: parking is currently free due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Trust operates a free park and ride service with shuttle bus. For further information please contact 0161 918 7450 or email CarParking&Travel@christie.nhs.uk
Useful links for staff:
- TfGM Coronavirus: Travel information and advice
- TfGM Route Planner
- Walking and cycling
- Metrolink tram network
- Stagecoach Manchester buses
- System One Travel cards
- Northern Railway
If you require any details on the above please email CarParking&Travel@christie.nhs.uk or call 0161 918 7450