The Christie Pharmacy Company is a wholly owned subsidiary company of The Christie NHS Foundation Trust. The company was formed in December 2017 to provide a high quality pharmacy service to both inpatients and outpatients of the Trust.
Our services include:
- dispensing and supplying medication to inpatients in wards and clinics
- supporting The Christie At Home service to ensure patients can receive certain treatments from the comfort of their own home
- providing bespoke medication for The Christie at Salford, The Christie at Oldham and other sites
- advising patients who want to self-medicate
- wholesale supplying medicines and devices to all wards on the Withington site
You can visit the outpatient Pharmacy at department 14, near The Christie Restaurant during our opening hours, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6pm.