Most patients having surgery will require some advice and exercises on discharge so you can continue your recovery at home. This will also advise you on what activities are safe to do and what needs to be avoided.
Please see the links below for the most common advice sheets given. However, your physio will discuss all relevant advice with you prior to discharge.
- Exercises and advice following abdominal surgery
- Pelvic floor exercises for women
- Pelvic floor exercises for men
- Lymphoedema advice following groin or pelvic lymph node dissections
- Lymphoedema advice following axillary lymph node dissections
- Getting active after cancer