- The secretarial office is open from 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- If the faxed referral is urgent, please also telephone on 0161 446 3681 to confirm that it has been received and is prioritised.
- For urgent referrals/enquiries, you can contact us on bleep 12739.
- For out of hours psychiatric emergencies The Christie doctor should telephone the on-call psychiatry SpR at Wythenshawe Hospital. You need to specify if the patient is under 65 years (general adult psychiatry SpR) or aged 65 or over (old age psychiatry SpR).
- If you are uncertain what type of help is needed, you are welcome to speak to a member of the team to discuss a possible referral (Tel: 0161 446 3681).
Last updated: September 2019