The list below shows The Lymphoma Group's current clinical trials open for recruitment for rare lymphomas such as:
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Burkitt's lymphoma
- MALToma (Marginal zone) lymphoma
- CNS (brain) lymphoma
- Waldenström macroglobulinemia
If you would like to know how to access our trials, please see how to contact us.
- StepPharma/STP938 - Testing STP938 in people with T-cell and B-cell lymphomas that has relapsed or is refractory
- MK1026-003 - A trial of MK-1026 for some types of blood cancer, including marginal zone lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma, Waldenström macroglobulinemia, brain lymphoma and Burkitt's lymphoma
- BGB-11417-201 - A trial testing BGB-11417 in patients with mantle cell lymphoma that has not responded (refractory) or has come back (relapsed) after previous treatment
- RAINBOW - Testing both rituximab and ibrutinib versus dexamethasone, rituximab and cyclophosphamide as initial treatment for patients with Waldenström macroglobulinemia
- OptiMATe - Aims to optimise the MATRix chemotherapy regimen in people with newly diagnosed primary central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma as well as reducing side-effects and improving outcomes
- PRIZM+ - Testing zanubrutinib in people with relapsed or refractory primary central nervous system (CNS) lymphoma
With special thanks to the following:
For further information on each trial, please visit the Find a trial page on Lymphoma Action’s website.