As there is limited storage space on the wards please bring essential items only. Your belongings should be able to fit in a small case or bag (no bigger than hand luggage on an aeroplane).
- Your regular medications (in original packaging)
- Any booklets or letters that the clinical team require
- Loose day clothing
- Indoor, sturdy footwear
- A dressing gown
- Toiletries (you will be able to shower)
- Books, magazines or tablets (to help keep you busy at waiting times)
- Your Incentive Spirometer, if you have been given one
Please do not bring any valuables such as jewellery. You may be able to wear a wedding ring.
You are permitted to use a mobile phone in most ward areas, please be sensitive to, and respect those around you.
The hospital has free Wi-Fi, please ask a member of staff for the login details. We also have patient entertainment systems which allow access to common television and radio stations on a tablet. Please ask a member of staff if you wish to borrow one whilst you are on the ward.