We are all being asked to take unusual measures to help reduce the rate at which COVID-19 spreads in the population. The uncertain times and ever-changing situation can make it much harder to deal with stress.
The Christie complementary therapy team have put together some videos to help reduce stress levels during this difficult period.
- Introduction to stress, worry and anxiety
- Butterfly hug (for trauma management)
- Moist mouth (to help prevent panic)
- Sunrise (a meditation to help with energy)
- Calm palm (to help reduce anxiety)
- 5 things (to reprocess thought patterns)
- Breathe with ease (to help feel calmer and grounded)
- Progressive muscle relaxation (to aid relaxation in the body)
- Therapeutic touch (to help with calming and grounding)
- Sunset (a meditation to help with sleep)
- Fostering resilience (a meditation to use inner resources)