The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) and complaints team can help if you:
- Need some information but don't know where to get it.
- Have concerns or a complaint.
- Would just like to speak to someone but are not sure who.
- Would like to tell The Christie what you think about the services we deliver.
You can ring or email or ask to meet face to face
- Tel: 0161 446 8217
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also ask in the cancer information centre for PALS.
You can help us to do this by telling us:
- What you like about The Christie
- Anything you have been unhappy with
- What needs improving