We can sign post you to services that will meet your needs such as counselling or complementary services or refer you to other professionals or voluntary organisations. We can provide emotional support and practical information to anyone affected by cancer, including relatives, carers and friends, in a relaxed and confidential environment.
- Cancer information booklets and materials
- Signposting to benefits and financial advice
- Signposting to employment support
Wig fitting services
- Signposting to pampering services such as Look Good, Feel Better and Colour Me Beautiful
- Signposting to other services or local support groups
We are open:
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm (closed Bank Holidays)
Patients, family members or other health professionals do not need an appointment to see a member of staff in the centre. Please just call in during our opening hours or telephone us. If it is out of hours please leave a telephone message and we will call you back on the next working day.