The Christie School of Oncology, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX, is the promoter ("Promoter") of this free competition. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who follow @TheChristieSoO, tweet a “selfie” with TEDucation, at Stand 55, UKONS Conference 23 at ICC Wales on X on 17 to 18 November 2023 (14:00) and use #christieeducation and #UKONS23 will be entered into a free competition as set out on X(the "Competition") to win the prize detailed in the Tweet (the "Prize").
- This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is a UKONS Attendee, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entries must be made by: Following @TheChristieSoo X account, Tweeting a Selfie with TEDucation at or around our Stand 55 at UKONS Conference 23 on either 17 or 18 Nov 23 and using the #s #Christieeducation #UKONS23.
The competition closes at 14:00 hrs on 18 November 2023. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Any instructions provided in the Tweet form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
- The Prize shall be free entry to a one-day ‘study day event’ of your choosing. Longer study events are not eligible.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received 15:00. The winner(s) will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by tweet and then by direct mail to the winner(s) X account. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition. The winner will receive a communication from Christie Education the next working day with instructions on how to claim their prize and book their place.
- The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and X handle being made public if they win.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This Competition is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
- Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple X accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release X from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.