- Candidates will become familiar with the exam format and develop key skills when approaching clinical and viva cases
- Recognising common themes, question patterns and developing exam technique
- Candidates will feel confident of knowing what to expect in the real exam
- Post FRCR Part 2A candidates who are sitting Part 2B in Autumn 2019
- A pass at the Part 2A component is essential for course registration
- This course will be focused on the Part 2B elements only
Testimonials from previous event
"Pairing up with others gave the chance to learn from others techniques"
"I liked the fact we had patients with clinical signs to examine, very realistic. The mock exam on Sunday was helpful with regards to understanding time pressures. It's very focused on our needs for the exam which is good"
"I passed and the Christie course definitely played a big role in preparing me for the exam. I thought the cases on the course were largely representative of the real exam. Some were perhaps harder than the exam, but that is no bad thing for preparation!"
This event is sponsored by Sanofi
Sanofi have not had any input into the content of this meeting. Sanofi have funded the educational sessions and day time hospitality only.