- Haematopoesis & Basic Immunology
- Diagnosing Haematological Malignancies
- Disease group sessions- Acute Leukaemia, Myeloma, Lymphoma
- Acute toxicities
- Stem cell transplant
- Challenging conversations in early diagnosis
- What happens when things go wrong?
Newly qualified staff, new to haematology or staff wanting a refresher on basic knowledge. Also open to nurses, nursing students and other allied health professionals.
Join our Mailing List
Click here to be kept up to date with this and future events https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/mailinglistsignup