The Christie is a specialist tertiary surgical referral centre that concentrates on rare cancers, specialist procedures and multidisciplinary cancer surgery.
The Christie is recognised as:
- the largest HIPEC centre in western Europe with outcomes that meet or improve on the international benchmark
- one of the largest robotic centres in the UK with Da Vinci Centre of Excellence accreditation
- the largest complex pelvic cancer team in the UK. We provide structured multidisciplinary surgery in advanced cancer patients; providing world class outcomes approaching 45% 5-year survival
- the largest men’s health centre in the UK (prostate, testis, and penile) serving populations up to 10 million. With this comes a significant research infrastructure that incorporates laboratory work, innovation, biobanking and research income of over 10 million GBP
We can offer our clients advice on:
- Robotic surgery
- Microsurgical techniques
- Cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC
- Andrology and survivorship
- Surgical multidisciplinary team (MDT)
- Surgical data collection and cancer surgery metrics
- Complex pelvic cancer
- Formation of rare cancer services
Please contact us for more information about our services in this area.