Clinical photographs are taken of patients' conditions for:
- Monitoring the progression / regression of clinical conditions
- Assisting with diagnosis
- Treatment planning
- Teaching and research
- Medical publications/journals
- Documenting unusual incidence of disease
Medical illustration is made up of professionally qualified and friendly staff, working to produce images to the highest standards. Please feel free to contact any of us to discuss the services we offer.
- Anne Murtagh: - Medical Illustration Manager
- Kelsey McGivern - Senior Clinical Photographer
- Katie Spruce: - Clinical Photographer
- Latisha Bryan - Clinical Photographer
We offer a comprehensive medico-legal photography service to solicitors and clinicians. Requests are welcomed from private individuals who might need to obtain photographs for their own records.
All staff are experienced, registered clinical photographers and are bound by the Institute of Medical Illustrators code of professional practice. The latest digital technology is used to capture and standardise all images. These images are stored on secure servers in-house and all information is kept confidential.
We have many years of experience supporting clinical trials. The images we obtain are standardised for accurate comparison by the trial centres. All images are kept on a secure server and an audit trail is maintained for every image.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Departmental contact details:
• Tel: 0161 446 3305
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org