Giving your time can really make a difference to The Christie charity
Volunteers are vital to The Christie charity. Our charity events and day-to-day work could not function without their generous support.
If you volunteer for The Christie charity, you can help us to raise vital funds to benefit cancer patients. And what’s more, you’ll meet new people, gain new skills and have lots of fun!
Whether you want to help out with a one-off event or you want to give your time more regularly, there are lots of volunteering opportunities with The Christie charity.
Take a look of some of the ways you can get involved below.
- Volunteer in our charity centres and assist with serving our customers and donors.
- Help at bucket collections.
- Help at charity events, whether that's by cheering on participants, dressing as our bear mascot or marshalling at walks.
- Volunteer in the charity office providing administrative support.
- Hold a public cash collection. Fill in our request a fundraising pack form to sign up.
- Join a fundraising group. Check out our fundraising groups page to find out about existing groups or set up your own.
How to volunteer
If you want to find out about volunteer roles in The Christie charity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.