Volunteer for The Christie charity
Giving your time can really make a difference to The Christie charity
Volunteers are vital to The Christie charity. Our charity events and day-to-day work could not function without their generous support.
If you volunteer for The Christie charity, you can help us to raise vital funds to benefit cancer patients. And what’s more, you’ll meet new people, gain new skills and have lots of fun!
Whether you want to help out with a one-off event or you want to give your time more regularly, there are lots of volunteering opportunities with The Christie and The Christie charity.
Take a look of some of the ways you can get involved below.
- Volunteer in our charity centres and assist with serving our customers and donors. Find out more on our find a role page.
- Help at bucket collections. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
- Help at charity events. Whether you want to cheer on participants, dress as our bear mascot or marshal at walks, email email@example.com to find out more.
- Volunteer in the charity office providing administrative support. You can see available roles on our find a role page.
- Hold a public cash collection. Fill in our request a fundraising pack form to sign up.
- Join a fundraising group. Check out our fundraising groups page to find out about existing groups or set up your own.