Our very own Christie Bear wants your primary school pupils to take on our Christie Bear spelling challenge!
This challenge is perfect for both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 children as it will help them to practice their spelling skills whilst raising money for a worthwhile cause.
How does the challenge work?
- The whole school is welcome to take part or just individual year groups or classes.
- Each child will be given a fundraising pack and their teacher will ask them to learn a list of spellings. We provide a selection of ready-made spelling lists or you can create your own.
- Each child will ask their family and friends if they would be happy to sponsor them. Their teacher will set the date for the spelling test and for everyone to bring in their sponsorship money.
- You’ll then need to send us the sponsorship money and forms and we’ll send out Christie Bear badges for each child. The more sponsors they get, the closer they will become to being crowned a Christie Champion. Each champion will also get a Christie Champion badge.
- Following the challenge, Christie Bear may even visit your school to say a special thank you to everyone for taking part!
A member of our fundraising team will present the challenge to your pupils. This can either be done as a full school assembly or they can present to individual classes.
Our friends at Manchester Muslim Preparatory School took part in the Christie Bear spelling challenge and raised a wonderful £1,530!
Is your school ready to take on the Christie Bear spelling challenge? Please fill in the form below to view the spelling challenge pack and we will be in touch with you soon to arrange your presentation.