The zip slide is BACK and we want you to join our team!
Go extreme in 2020 as you fly 650 feet over Emirates Old Trafford, feel the wind through you hair as you soar over Manchester’s iconic cricket ground in this thrilling event for The Christie.
By joining our team of thrill-seeking fundraisers, you will help ensure The Christie continues to provide world class cancer care and remains at the forefront of pioneering cancer research.
Are you up for the challenge?
The zip slide is ideal for individuals, couples and groups. It's available to people of all ages, though weight restrictions do apply.
Registration is just £15 and we ask you to pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £125. You'll receive full support from our sporting events team.
It’s time to zip to it and do something amazing for The Christie - what are you waiting for? Sign up for the zip slide here!
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please get in touch with the sporting events team by calling 0161 446 3400 or emailing email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
By completing the registration form you agreeing to the rules of the disclaimer notice.
- All participants should satisfy themselves that they are fit to take part before entering the event. If you have any doubts, please refer to your GP.
- The organisers reserve the right to prohibit individuals from taking part.
- Participants must follow the instructions of the organisers or their appointed agents at all times.
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances.
- If participants are taking medication which could cause drowsiness, or other side effects please seek medical advice before completing the entry form.
- The maximum weight allowance for participants is 17.5st.
- The minimum age for participants is 10 and if participants are under 16 they must have the consent of a parent or guardian and must be accompanied by an adult on the day of the event.
- No refunds can be given.
- The Christie reserves the right to change the publicised venue at any point up to the day of the event.
- Participants permit The Christie to use any photographs taken during the races for any advertising or editorial purposes, including on the World Wide Web.
- The Christie will take reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Liability cannot be accepted for any damage, injury or loss arising from the negligence of participants (whether through failure to observe the rules of the event or otherwise).
Please note: The minimum weight of 6st (38kg) and maximum weight restriction is 17.5st (111kg).
Sunday 15 March 2020
Emirates Old Trafford
Registration is £15 | Minimum sponsorship is £125