The 2019 Night of Neon has now passed
Thank you to everyone who took part on the day, we hope that you had a great time!
Get in touch!
If you have any questions about the walk or future walks, please get in touch with the sporting events team by calling 0161 446 3400 or emailing email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is the route suitable for wheelchairs?
Yes. However, pushchairs and buggies are not permitted.
Can I bring my dog?
Dogs are permitted at this event
Is there an age limit?
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. The 10K Night of Neon route is not suitable for children under the age of seven years old. Children under seven must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the 5K route.
What should I wear?
Suitable footwear should be worn at all times. Suitable footwear includes hardwearing shoes, trainers and walking boots. Flip-flops and sandals are not suitable. The Night of Neon is an outside event and will take place in all weather conditions. Participants must dress appropriately for all weather conditions. Don’t forget your neon accessories though!
Are we timed?
No. The Night of Neon is not a race and running is not permitted.
How long does it take?
Finishing times vary from participant to participant, depending on how fast or slow they walk. The Night of Neon usually takes between one and a half and three hours.
Will there be refreshments?
Water will be provided for participants and there will be a food available at the start and finish.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the Night of Neon, you are agreeing to the following event terms and conditions:
- All participants should be satisfied that they are fit to take part before entering the event. If you have any doubts, please refer to your GP.
- The Christie reserves the right to prohibit individuals from taking part.
- Participants must follow the instructions of the organisers at all times.
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and be supervised at all times during the event.
- Participants permit The Christie to use any photographs taken during the event for any advertising or editorial purposes, including on the internet.
- The Christie will take reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Liability cannot be accepted for any damage, injury or loss arising from the negligence of participants (whether through failure to observe the rules of the event or otherwise).
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- All participants must be mindful and considerate of other participants, the general public and Salford Quays.
- We value your support and promise to respect your privacy. By providing your personal information you agree to us recording your details on our database, so we can provide you with the best possible support every time you contact us. We will also contact you from time to time by phone, email, text or post to tell you about how we can support you and how you can get involved with our team. Your details will be kept securely and only shared with our suppliers or partners who work on our behalf or with us to deliver and improve services for people affected by cancer. We never sell or swap your details with third parties. If you prefer us not to use your details in this way, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone 0161 446 3400 , or write to us at The Christie charity, 2-4 Candleford House, Manchester, M20 3JH.
- No refunds can be given.
- The Christie reserves the right to change the publicised route at any point up to the day of the event.
I have read and understood the Night of Neon terms and conditions. I will abide by all rules stated and will take full responsibility for my actions on the event day.
MediaCityUK Salford Quays