The digital learning team (DLT) is a department in The Christie School of Oncology. It offers support with digital education, instructional design, and specialist advice about using media in learning.
Digital learning team services
The DLT offers a range of high-quality services, including:
- Interactive digital learning development (online courses, blended learning packages, bitesize learning episodes, etc.)
- Video development (training videos, interviews, talking heads, marketing, etc.)
- Audio capture (narration, voice-over, podcasts, etc.)
- PowerPoint conversion
- Digital resource design (posters, leaflets, workbooks, quick reference guides, etc.)
- Illustration and graphic design
- Animation and motion graphics
- Digital learning and media hosting and maintenance
- Data reporting
The DLT also manages The School of Oncology’s Virtual Learning Environments (Moodle and Totara). These environments provide access to a range of information, education, training, and resources, at a time and place suitable for every individual. The DLT promote flexible and innovative learning experiences.
Contact the digital learning team
If you would like to find out more about the team, collaborate with the team, or find out about current digital learning programmes of study on offer, please contact:
Louise Losztyn- Digital Learning Manager