The courses include:
- Future surgeons key skills, aimed at medical students and foundation doctors
- Basic surgical skills, aimed at junior trainees pursuing a career in surgery
- The Edinburgh MRCS preparation course aims to improve candidates performance on the MRCS Part B examination
- Intensive surgical anatomy revision for MRCS Part B OSCE
Minimal access surgery
- FRCS exit examination revision course in general surgery
- Laparoscopic train the trainer and master classes
The surgical programme at The Christie School of Oncology is led by Mr Chelliah Selvasekar, and is supported by a faculty of highly experienced surgeons.
For further details, just fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to with more information as soon as we can.