Clinical skills training sessions include the delivery of a theoretical session and the opportunity to practice in simulation.
At the end of the session the practitioner should feel that they could confidently go back to their clinical area and practice under the direct supervision of a mentor, until they can be assessed as competent in the skill by a trained assessor in their area. Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Please note: due to COVID19, we are currently putting all sessions on hold for non-Christie staff.
Skills training available:
- Peripheral Cannulation
- Central Venous Access Device (CVC, PICC, TIVAD)
- Introduction to Radiotherapy
- Intro to Supportive/ Palliative Care
- Senior Clinical Skills Trainer
- Tel: 0161 446 3796
- E-mail: email@example.com