At the end of the session the practitioner should feel that they could confidently go back to their clinical area and practice under the direct supervision of a mentor, until they can be assessed as competent in the skill by a trained assessor in their area. Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Please note: due to COVID19, we are currently putting all sessions on hold for non-Christie staff.
Skills training available:
- Peripheral Cannulation
- Central Venous Access Device (CVC, PICC, TIVAD)
- Introduction to Radiotherapy
- Intro to Supportive/ Palliative Care
- Senior Clinical Skills Trainer
- Tel: 0161 446 3796
- E-mail: email@example.com