By completing the entry form you agreeing to the rules of the disclaimer notice.
- All participants should satisfy themselves that they are fit to take part before entering the event. If you have any doubts, please refer to your GP.
- The organisers reserve the right to prohibit individuals from taking part.
- Participants must follow the instructions of the organisers or their appointed agents at all times.
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances.
- If participants are taking medication which could cause drowsiness, or other side effects please seek medical advice before completing the entry form.
- The maximum weight allowance for participants is 17.5st.
- The minimum age for participants is 10 and if participants are under 16 they must have the consent of a parent or guardian and must be accompanied by an adult on the day of the event.
- No refunds can be given.
- The Christie reserves the right to change the publicised venue at any point up to the day of the event.
- Participants permit The Christie to use any photographs taken during the races for any advertising or editorial purposes, including on the World Wide Web.
- The Christie will take reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Liability cannot be accepted for any damage, injury or loss arising from the negligence of participants (whether through failure to observe the rules of the event or otherwise).
Please note: The minimum weight of 6st (38kg) and maximum weight restriction is 17.5st (111kg).