By signing up for the skydive you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Participants must be aged 16 years or over. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Participants must weigh under 15 stone for men and 13 stone for females. BMI may also be taken into account.
- The £50.00 booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Participants must pledge to raise a minimum sponsorship of £400 for The Christie.
- Time allocations are given as a guide only and may be subject to change due to matters beyond the control of The Christie and Black Knights Parachute Centre.
- Please arrive on time for your jump. Late arrivals may miss their time allocation and may have to wait for the next available slot. NOTE: 8am are the priority slots.
- Should the weather be unsuitable for jumping on the day, an alternative day will be arranged.
- You must comply with Black Knights Parachute Centre rules and instructions at all times.
- The principal medical restrictions for all jumps are diabetics, epilepsy, fits, recurrent blackouts, heart or lung disease, mental illness and some cases of asthma. If in doubt please contact us for further information.
- You will be required to sign a BPA medical form before you jump declaring your fitness to take part. This form will be sent to you upon receipt of registration but is also available on request.
- Participants under 18 years old will need the BPA medical form signed by a parent or guardian.
- Participants over 70 years old and those with a medical condition will need a different BPA medical form to be signed by their GP.
- If necessary you should gain advice from your GP as to whether you are physically prepared to undertake the challenge.
- The final decision on the suitability of any individual to skydive or parachute rests solely with Black Knights Parachute Centre and its instructors.
All participants are covered by the British Parachute Association Liability Public Insurance Policy up to £2 million for liability to Third Parties. Please note this does not cover you or your dependants for personal injury or death. We strongly recommend you to take out your own insurance cover for personal accident benefits to whatever level you consider appropriate. If in doubt please seek independent advice. The Christie charity and Black Knights Parachute Centre accept no responsibility for any injury incurred whilst undertaking the challenge.
Parachute and skydiving are an extreme sport and as such are potentially dangerous activities with the possibility of injury or death. Appropriate training is given to all participants and to minimise the risks you must apply that training diligently and fully. If you cannot accept the risks then you should not participate.