You could be in with a chance to own the actual coat worn by Cillian Murphy in Peaky Blinders, as well as a range of other outstanding collectable items kindly donated by the cast and crew of the show.
Launching at The Christie Charity Ball 2019, the auction is open for pre-bidding from 11am, Friday 8 March. The auction runs through Omega Auctions and the money from the selling price of each lot will go directly to The Christie.
The money raised from this auction will fund a new state-of the-art 4D CT scanner. This will help us not only for cancer diagnosis, but also to treat patients at the same time.
The lots include:
- Signed photos of Peaky Blinders cast members Paul Anderson (Arthur Shelby Jr.), Aidan Gillen (Aberama Gold) and Sam Claflin (Oswald Mosley)
- Official Peaky Blinders cast fleeces, including one issued to Cillian Murphy for the filming of series 5
- Framed and signed photo of Cillian Murphy
- Flat cap worn on set during the filming of Peaky Blinders, signed by Cillian Murphy
- Tailored iconic Peaky Blinders coat worn by Cillian Murphy in series 3. Sold with framed and signed photo of Cillian holding the coat and a printed note, hand signed by Cillian
This is truly an unmissable opportunity for fans of the hit show. Don’t wait too long – bidding closes at a live auction at 8pm, Friday 22 March.
By order of the Peaky Blinders – bid now!