All cases will be discussed through the NET MDT. To help avoid delays please supply all the information we need to review. This includes:
- Referral letter.
- Statement of patient’s Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group performance status.
- Copies of any relevant imaging. Scans will be imported for review, so please send CD-ROM(s) if referring from out-of-region or outside the UK.
- Copies of any relevant endoscopy reports.
- Copies of any relevant surgical procedures.
- Copy of histopathology reports. All cases undergo pathology review by a specialist NET pathologist. This may delay the time before a patient is first seen.
- Copies of any relevant blood tests, including any hormone levels pertinent to the condition.