- We make a detailed and multidisciplinary assessment of every patient referred to us.
- We offer the broad range of specialist treatment options needed to treat patients with NETs.
- We audit our outcomes to be sure that we are constantly improving the service we offer.
- We offer specific information and support to patients and their families through trained nurse specialists and involvement with the NET Patient Foundation.
- We have a portfolio of clinical trials and other research (patients are invited to participate in these when appropriate).
- All research is done with full ethical approval.
- Results are presented at specialist meetings and in peer-reviewed journals.
- All these efforts aim to improve outcomes for current and future patients.
- We have a number of educational activities including Study Days.
- Invited lectures at regional, national and international meetings.
- We regularly host visitors from outside the hospital as observers.