Haematology research news
Keep up to date with our recent news and announcements. Please see below for brief summaries.
- April: Our Admin team is expanding again! This month we welcome Thomas Bruce and Sam Williamson as Clinical Trial Assistants, we hope with their different experiences they will bring a rich and varied skill set to the team.
- March: We sadly say goodbye to Helen Cotterell, our research nurse team lead, who has decided to move on to pastures new. We want to thank Helen for all her hard work and contributions to the team in the last 9 months.
- January: We have welcomed another new addition to our team: Melissa Stanworth, Clinical Trials Assistant. We hope Melissa will enjoy her role in our team!
- November: Congratulations to Vicky Sheard, Research Nurse, who has passed her Post Graduate Certificate in Experimental Medicine.
- October: We are very happy to welcome Ryan Roberts and Justyna Pujszo to our team, joining us as Clinical Trial Assistants. You may not meet them but they have joined our existing Clinical Trial Coordinators in working very hard behind the scenes to ensure that all aspects of clinical trials run smoothly.
- September: Tamara (our Senior Research Nurse) won Research Nurse of the Year in the Christie awards – click here for more information.
- August: We are very excited to announce that the AUTO2 (APRIL) study is now open to recruitment! We are the second site in the UK to open this exciting gene therapy study for patients with relapsed or refractory myeloma. See our Current Clinical Trials page for more information.