Meet our team
Please click on the sections below for more information about the haematology research team.
We all have one common aim – to work our hardest to ensure that patients are given the best possible treatment and are well cared for in a safe and clean environment.
Clinical Research Fellows
Clinical research fellows have many years’ experience in medicine however may not be permanent in the haematology department:
- Dr Mohd Mamat
- Dr Esraa Abu-Rashed
Clinical Research Nurses
Our research nurses work hard to coordinate your care and appointments, and are here for any questions or advice you may need about the clinical trial you are taking part in.
- Tamara Garcia-Lopez, Senior Research Nurse
CLINICAL RESEARCH NURSES:
- Ellie Pearce
- Vanessa Ellis
- Kirsty Halliwell
- Sarah Bilton
Contact Number: 0161 918 7899
Clinical Administration Team
Our administration team are essential to the running and coordination of the clinical trials from beginning to end.
- Lauren Gledhill, Research Portfolio Manager
- Ryan Roberts, Senior Clinical Trials Coordinator
CLINICAL TRIAL COORDINATORS:
- Justyna Pujszo
- Melissa Stanworth
- Thomas Bruce
- Tracey Blinkhorn: Secretary to Dr Bloor, Dr Dennis, and Dr Somervaille.
0161 446 3869
- Paula Pugh: Secretary to Dr Cavet and Dr Kulkarni
0161 446 8488
- Sophie Killeen: Secretary to Dr Castleton & Dr Wiseman
0161 446 3278