Finding clinical trials
- Cancer Research UK - CRUK information on what clinical trials are and how to find them.
- ClinicalTrials.gov - database of clinical trials conducted around the world.
Information regarding early detection and prevention of breast cancer
- https://preventbreastcancer.org.uk/ - the only UK breast cancer charity funding ground-breaking research solely aimed at preventing the disease for future generations.
- Cancer Research UK - patient support - useful information on coping with a cancer diagnosis.
- Macmillan Cancer Support - practical advice and support for you and your family.
- Breast Cancer Now – support for you - share your experience and find support groups
- Asian Breast Cancer Support Group - forum for patient and carer group members to interact and share their experiences with each other, taking into account the unique cultural and linguistic needs of Asian breast cancer patients.
- After Breast Cancer Diagnosis - supporting primary and secondary breast cancer patients to make informed choices on surgery, treatment, consultant care and hospitals.