Introduction to CAR-T
Tuesday 5 and Wednesday 6 November 2019
This newly designed course has been designed to meet the needs of all those with an interest in knowing more about this specialist treatment.
The Christie NHS Foundation Trust is one of a small number of specialist centres able to deliver this therapy.
- CAR T in haematological malignancies
- Ethics and consent in CAR T
- T-Cell journey
- Management of CAR T toxicities
- General haematology ward nurses
- Stem cell transplant/cellular therapy nurses
- ICU nurses
- Specialist haematology nurses
- Acute oncology nurses
- AHPs working with CART patients