Keeping yourself active is hard when you can only leave the house for essential purposes. But it’s really important to stay as physically active as possible.
Below are some apps, videos or live streams to help you stay active during this difficult time.
If you have any concerns about doing any of the exercises on any of the below links or apps, you should seek advice from a healthcare professional first.
- GM Cancer home exercise programme
- Macmillan physical activity resources
- Active 10 app – a free and easy to use walking app
- Changing Health app – a lifestyle coaching programme for people with type 2 diabetes
- 5 minute yoga app on iOS and 5 minute yoga app on Google Play
- Joe Wicks YouTube channel
- NHS couch to 5K running programme
- Yoga with Adrienne YouTube channel
- NHS Fitness studio exercise videos
- Seven - 7 Minute Workout on iOS and Seven - 7 Minute Workout on Google Play
- MoveGB – 100s of live-streamed workout classes