The following travel options are available to staff:
- Personal travel planning - provided free of charge by Transport for Greater Manchester
- Cyclescheme - Save up to 42% on a new bike and spread the cost
- Cycling facilities - showers, drying rooms and secure storage across site
- Monthly free bicycle servicing sessions.
- Monthly cyclist breakfast - voucher for free cereal bar and a drink.
- Metrolink - Save 10% on an annual season ticket
- Stagecoach buses Manchester - discounted weekly, monthly and annual tickets.
- First Bus Greater Manchester - discounted weekly, monthly and annual tickets.
- System One - discounted ‘any bus’ monthly and annual tickets.
- Interest free public transport loan - support in buying annual tickets
- Car share scheme - 50% reduction on parking fees and priority parking spaces
- The Trust operates a free park and ride service with shuttle bus. For further information please contact 0161 918 7450 or email CarParking&Travel@christie.nhs.uk
Useful links for staff:
- Request a personal travel pack http://www.tfgm.com/travelchoices/Pages/new-starters.html
- TfGM Route Planner - https://my.tfgm.com/#/planner/
- TfGM Route Explorer– http://www.tfgm.com/route-explorer/Pages/rx/index.html
- Cycling - http://cycling.tfgm.com/Pages/default.aspx
- Walking - http://walkit.com/
- Metrolink - http://www.metrolink.co.uk/Pages/default.aspx
- Stagecoach Manchester - https://www.stagecoachbus.com/about/manchester#tab
- First Bus Greater Manchester - https://www.firstgroup.com/greater-manchester
- System One Travel cards - http://www.systemonetravelcards.co.uk/
- Northern - https://www.northernrailway.co.uk/
If you require any details on the above please email CarParking&Travel@christie.nhs.uk or call 0161 918 7450