This covers the following areas of expertise:
- assisting with equipment specification and selection
- acceptance testing
- ongoing QA
- equipment maintenance
- incident investigation
- advice and assistance with research
The group currently assists with a number of researchers throughout the region. Some of our recent research and development is presented here.
- Lecturing on Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses at Manchester University
- The section is an IPEM approved training centre for part 1 clinical scientists and technologists in Ultrasound.
- Specialist staff training
Staff actively participate in a range of professional matters ranging from refereeing scientific papers to providing advice to national and international bodies.
The group operates within BS EN ISO 9001:2000 quality system.
- Prof A P Jones
For more information please contact:
- Tel: 0161 446 3909
- E-Mail: Ultrasound.Services@christie.nhs.uk