Consultant Clinical Oncologist
BSc, MB ChB, MRCP, FRCR
Breast Cancer, Acute oncology and MUO/CUP
Started at The Christie (Year)
- Specialises in treatment of breast cancer.
- Breast radiotherapy technical lead at The Christie
- Lead/Chair for patient information committee for the trust.
- Breast clinical oncologist covering Royal Bolton Hospital.
- Breast clinical oncologist covering Wigan Wrightington and Leigh.
- Lead for acute oncology and MUO/CUP for Royal Bolton Hospital.
- Clinical oncologist for acute oncology and MUO/CUP at Wigan, Wrightington and Leigh.
Qualified in medicine in 2001 from Manchester University.
Completed speciality training at The Christie and Lancashire teaching hospitals and took up a consultant post in clinical oncology at The Christie in 2014.
- Breast radiotherapy.
- Patient reported outcomes
Clinical supervisor for FY, CMT and ST junior doctors and ANPs. Examiner on Christie FRCR part 2B course.