- Who and when to check prostate specific antigen (PSA)
- When to refer with suspected bladder cancer
- When to refer with suspected penile or testicular cancer
- Supporting patients through treatment decisions for prostate and bladder cancer
- Managing common side effects of urological cancer treatment
- Understanding when to re-refer following cancer treatment
This is a course for primary care professionals – GPs, advanced nurse practitioners, physician associates and clinical nurse specialists.
Sign up to our education events mailing list to be kept up to date with this and future events.