- Frailty assessment
- Support for older patients with cancer
- Management of polypharmacy
- Examples of good practice
It is aimed at professions from all backgrounds with an interest in improving outcomes for older people with cancer.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event please contact us via email.
Guidance for Poster Submissions/ Oral Presentation
Guidance for Poster Submissions/ Oral Presentation on the subject of Geriatric Oncology or General Frailty
Abstracts should be saved with your full name and event as the name of the document (e.g. ‘John Smith OncoGeriatric Abstract’ and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday 3rd April 2020 with the cover submission form attached here.
- You will be informed by 5pm on Friday 17th April 2020 if your poster will be accepted for display. All poster presenters must register to attend the study day.
- Abstracts may be selected for a brief oral presentation, if you would not be happy to give an oral presentation please highlight this on the submission form.
- There will be a prize for the best poster or presentation, which will be presented during the closing remarks.
- Judging will take place during the lunch break. You will be required to stand close to your poster to answer any queries from delegates or judges regarding your research.
All posters must be size A1 in portrait orientation. Please note that due to space restrictions we are unable to accept alternative sizes or orientations. All posters must clearly portray the applicants’ full name and a relevant contact email address to facilitate communication after the event. It is the responsibility of poster presenters to print and transport their own posters to the event, and remove after the event. The School of Oncology will not be able to print the poster for you or return it to you. Delegates should arrive early on the day and will have the opportunity to put up posters from 8.30am.
The education events team will provide hanging materials and will be able to provide assistance and guidance.
Any questions please contact email@example.com or 0161 918 7409.
Join our Mailing List
Click here to be kept up to date with this and future events https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/mailinglistsignup