This masterclass will be taught by expert clinicians and will include cardiovascular anatomy and physiology revision and the management of acute and chronic cardiac conditions. There will also be an opportunity to practice advanced cardiac history and examination skills using relevant case study material and simulation.
- Cardiovascular anatomy & physiology revision
- Acute cardiac conditions
- Chronic cardiac conditions
- Cardiac toxicity from anticancer therapies
- Clinical stations including simulated cardiac history, examination and ECG’s
- RADIOLOGY – cardiac CT and MRI interpretation
- ECG interpretation
- ECHO interpretation
- Examination of the cardiovascular system
The morning sessions are open to all clinical practitioners, practitioners in training and allied health professionals working at an advanced level.
The afternoon is aimed at advanced clinical practitioners where examining is part of their role and will consist of three practical clinical stations.
If you are interested in sponsoring this event please contact us via email.
Join our Mailing List
Click here to be kept up to date with this and future events https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/mailinglistsignup