Christie Research continues to expand its portfolio through excellent international collaborations across all therapies, from experimental therapies to the latest diagnostics and palliative care.
- More than 650 clinical trials open
- Largest commercial oncology trial portfolio in the UK
- Nearly 3,000 patients recruited to trials last year
- Continuous top UK and global patient recruiter for studies
- Largest UK centre for experimental cancer medicine
- Over 400 academic publications last year
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, hosting 3 oncology themes
- One of three newly accredited national Advanced Therapy Treatment Centres
- Experienced clinical and non-clinical staff expert in trial design, methodologies, governance and clinical delivery across all phases
The Christie is part of the Manchester Cancer Research Centre, working with The University of Manchester and Cancer Research UK. Together, we develop new anti-cancer treatments and run trials focused on individual patient characteristics.
We are particularly interested in cancer research collaborations in biomarkers that predict the outcome of molecular drugs and immunotherapy and the radiobiology of proton therapy.
Please contact us for more information.