The Christie is responsible for the safe delivery of over 49,000 treatments a year. In addition, 20,000 treatments are administered in the large network of outreach services consisting of 7 other hospital sites, a mobile chemotherapy unit, 2 primary care centres and a hospice day unit. The Christie also manages its own home care service.
We provide advice to clients on:
- The establishment of SACT services
- Chemotherapy delivery close to home
- Chemotherapy delivery in the patients home
- Establishing nurse led services to deliver SACT against agreed protocols
- Setting up an ambulatory SACT service for haematological cancers
Please contact us for more information about our services in this area.