Arriving By Car
From Stockport and East by motorway
- Take the M60 Ring Road clockwise and leave at Junction 5. Turn
right at major traffic lights onto Barlow Moor Road A5145 (towards
Didsbury). Turn left at next traffic lights onto Palatine Road
B5167. Go through one set of major traffic lights. The Christie is
shortly after these. Turn right into Oak Road.
From the North by motorway
- Take the M60 Ring Road anti-clockwise and follow signs for
- Move to left lane and exit M60, Junction 5. Follow sign for
Chester, Manchester Airport (M56), B'ham, A5103. Stay in left lane
and take first exit from A5103 signed Northenden & Sale
- At end of slip road, turn left at traffic lights at the
Britannia Airport Hotel onto Palatine Road B5166 which becomes
B5167. Then follow directions below From A5103.
From the South by motorway
- Take the M56, following signs to Manchester and then City
- Look out for a sign that says 'motorway ends in half a
mile'. Shortly after this, move to left lane, take the slip
road to Sale Moor and Northenden, signed B5166.
- Keep in right hand lane of slip road. At the traffic lights,
the road turns sharp right under the bridge, passing the Britannia
Airport Hotel on your left. Follow directions From
- Go through Northenden shopping area, over the River Mersey and
past the golf clubs.
- Go through 2 major sets of traffic lights. Shortly after the
second set, there is a sign for The Christie. For car park C
continue along Palatine Road and the multi-storey (car park C) is
on the right.
For full details of our car parking please click here.
Back to Visiting The Christie