Patient advice and liaison service (PALS)
Tell The Christie what you think and you will make
a difference. We are here to listen to you and act on your
Our commitment to you
The Christie is committed to putting patients at the heart of
everything we do.
We recognise that whether you are a patient, a relative, a
carer, a friend of a patient or any other member of the public you
may have questions or concerns about the services that we
So if you:
- Are not sure what's happening?
- Need some information but don't know where to get it.
- Have concerns but don't want to complain?
- Want to complain but are not sure how to do this?
- Would just like to speak to someone but are not sure whom?
- Would like to tell The Christie what you think about the
services we deliver?
How can I contact the PALS service?
It is always useful to discuss your concerns with the person in
charge of the ward or department as they may be able to resolve the
problem immediately. However, if you would like help, support or
advice from PALS please do not hesitate to contact us.
To contact the PALS Service you can either:
- 0161-446-8217 Between the hours of 10am - 4pm.
- Outside of these hours call 0161 446 3000 and ask staff to
bleep the on-call manager.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Advice and Liaison Service
The Christie NHS Foundation Trust