By signing up to The Christie Firewalk you are agreeing to the rules of this disclaimer.
- All participants should be satisfied that they are fit to take part before entering the event. If you have any doubts, please refer to your GP.
- The Christie reserves the right to prohibit individuals from taking part.
- Participants must follow the instructions of the organisers at all times.
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian and be supervised at all times during the event.
- Participants permit the Christie to use any photographs taken during the event for any advertising or editorial purposes, including on the internet.
- The Christie will take reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Liability cannot be accepted for any damage, injury or loss arising from the negligence of participants (whether through failure to observe the rules of the event or otherwise).
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All participants must be mindful and considerate of other participants and the general public.
- We value your support and promise to respect your privacy. By providing your personal information you agree to us recording your details on our database, so we can provide you with the best possible support every time you contact us. We will also contact you from time to time by phone, email, text or post to tell you about how we can support you and how you can get involved with our team. Your details will be kept securely and only shared with our suppliers or partners who work on our behalf or with us to deliver and improve services for people affected by cancer. We never sell or swap your details with third parties. If you prefer us not to use your details in this way, you can email email@example.com, telephone 0161 446 3988, or write to us at The Christie charity, 2-4 Candleford House, Manchester, M20 3JH.
- No refunds can be given.
- The Christie reserves the right to change the publicised route at any point up to the day of the event.