By registering for The Christie Tower Run 2018, you are agreeing to the following event terms and conditions:
- All participants should be satisfied that they are fit to take part before entering the event. If you have any doubts, please refer to your GP.
- The Christie reserves the right to prohibit individuals from taking part.
- Participants must follow the instructions of the organisers at all times.
- Participants must be over the age of 16. Anyone under the age of 18 must have written consent from a parent or guardian before event day.
- Participants must not be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances.
- Participants permit The Christie to use any photographs taken during the event for any advertising or editorial purposes, including on the internet.
- The Christie will take reasonable care to ensure that the event is conducted in a safe manner. Liability cannot be accepted for any damage, injury or loss arising from the negligence of participants (whether through failure to observe the rules of the event or otherwise).
- Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- All participants must be mindful and considerate of other participants.
- All participants must raise the minimum sponsorship of £150.
- No refunds can be given.
- The Christie reserves the right to change the publicised venue at any point up to the day of the event.
By registering you are confirming that you have read and understood The Christie Tower Run 2018 terms and conditions. You will abide by all rules stated and will take full responsibility for your actions on the event day.