The Christie charity is calling for industry leaders to take part in The Great Manchester Run.
We are looking for senior managers to complete the 10k race taking place in Manchester on Sunday 10thMay 2015 and raise £1,500 to help the world leading cancer centre raise vital funds for cancer patients.
In return for your generosity you will be running alongside other North West business leaders and can take advantage of these benefits;
- Exclusive hospitality before and after the race at the Cloud 23 Skybar, Manchester Deansgate Hilton. Includes a pre-race continental breakfast, post-race delicious buffet, tea& coffee, secure luggage store, access to shower facilities and a celebratory glass of champagne on completion of the race.
- Massage, pre or post race, from our team of physiotherapists, helping you to warm up or soothe tired muscles.
- Two guest passes for friends or family to join you at the Cloud 23 Skybar, away from the bustling crowds but with the bonus of still being able to soak up this unique atmosphere. Perfectly placed looking out over the finish line, Cloud 23 affords a fantastic view of the city so your guests can watch the flow of runners, follow the live television coverage and watch you cross the finish line!
- Personalised t-shirt - you will receive a personalised Christie running shirt so your friends and family can easily spot you.
- Registration - we will take care of all the registration paperwork for you. Please complete the attached form and return via email or post and we will do the rest.
- Fundraising - we have plenty of advice and information available to help you reach the £1,500 fundraising goal. And we will support you every step of the way.
Jess Campbell, fundraising co-ordinator at The Christie, said, "The Leaders Race is a great way to take part in the most popular race in the North West, fundraise for a very worthy cause and network with other business leaders all at the same time. We have a limited amount of places available and encourage leaders to sign up quickly if they would like to take advantage of the fabulous package we can offer."
If you would like to register or find out more please contact Jessica Campbell on 0161 918 7397 or email email@example.com.
The Christie charity's fundraising work supports the Trust's ambition to lead the development of cancer treatment and research and become one of the top five cancer centres in the world by 2020.