We can search the biomedical databases (Medline, CINAHL, Embase, etc) for the information that you need.
If you would like us to do search for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the search. Please include:
- Your name, contact details and department
- when you need the search back by
- the purpose of your research (audit/education/patient care/research/etc)
- the topic of your search
- any important keywords or terms that you can think of
- any limits that you think are relevant (language, time span, age range)
- If you would like to receive updates to your search.
Please note: we cannot do searches for students on topics related to their course. We will sit down with you and show you how to do a search. Please email the library for this.