The School of Oncology provides staff with opportunities to maintain and develop their knowledge and skills to deliver the best possible care and services for our patients and career development and progression opportunities.
There are also a number of bursary opportunities to enable staff to undertake specific projects, programmes or educational visits to other institutions.
Examples of programmes include:
- Non-medical prescribing
- Multi-professional support for learning and assessment in practice
- Facilities management
- Leadership and management
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Clinical practice modules
- University degree pathway modules
- Masters level modules/programmes