About Caroline Shaw
Caroline Shaw - Chief Executive from September
- Former Deputy Chief Executive and Director of Operations, South
Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and prior to
that held a number of senior posts in the NHS.
- Caroline has strategic, operational, clinical and
change-management experience and an award winning record of
improving patient care through reform and modernisation.
- Delivered the prestigious Geoff Scaife Memorial Lecture
at the NHS Confederation 2006 conference.
- Winner of the 2007 North West Inspiring Women award for
services to the public sector.
- Member of the Council of the University of Salford.
- MSc Health Policy and Management
- BA Hons Health Studies
- Registered Midwife
- Registered Nurse